Physical Therapy SEO
Receive more physiotherapist inquiries and book more appointments – Broadcast SEO positions your physical therapy practice on the top of search engine results to help you reach your prospective patients at the right time. We are a result-driven SEO agency, allowing people to grow practice organically with proven lead-generation tactics.
Our goal is to bring more visitors to your physiotherapist website and book your therapy sessions. We achieve it with thorough keyword research, competitor analysis, and a well-planned SEO strategy that rolls your website up to the first position. We primarily focus on geo-targeted keywords to invite location-specific prospects to your clinic. Leaving behind the competition, we establish a robust online presence of your practice in your area.
We help prospective patients find YOUR physical therapy practice before your competitors’!
Why is SEO vital for Physiotherapists?
- 1.Bring Repeat Traffic to the Website with Content Creation If you educate people about their physical injuries – the causes, adversities, and the treatment, you reflect yourself as an experienced physiotherapist. When people get useful information on your website, they will return for treatment. Optimising your content for long-tail phrases such as “how to recover from sports injuries” helps you to reach them in their awareness stage. Our SEO and content specialists create highly-informative content with keyword optimisation to bring repeat traffic.
- 2.Build Credibility for the Practice Through Off-page SEO Google considers backlinks as a crucial factor to rank websites on the SERPs. Off-page SEO practices such as contribution to online forms, social media presence, guest blogging for your physical therapy practice establishes your credibility online. This tells Google that you are a reputed physiotherapist, and it improves your position in the search engine results. We manage your social media handles and other online platforms to build a powerful online reputation of your practice.
- 3.Rank Your Practice for Therapy-specific Searches People search for “massage therapists,” “sports therapists,” or “orthopedic therapists” rather than doing generic searches. Optimising your website and content for niche-based keywords can help your practice rank for specific therapy sessions that you offer to your patients. Our SEO team conducts detailed keyword research to find therapy-specific keywords and optimise your website for the same. It allows Google to show your website to specific-intent audiences.
- 4.Make Your Physiotherapy Clinic visible to Local People Your primary audience is the people living in your area of service or based in your locality. Local search engine optimisation helps you to rank in the local pack to be visible to those people when they search for “physiotherapists near me,” or “massage services in Brisbane.” We manage your Google My Business (GMB) profiles, local citations, and listings in other business directories to ensure that people can find your clinic easily when they search for physiotherapists in your service area.
- 5.Manage Your Practice’s Online Reputation Reviews work like personal word-of-mouth for people seeking medical help. You must have an impactful online reputation of your physiotherapy clinic to build trust for your services. A part of off-page SEO is solely dedicated to improving your reputation on reviews sites such as Yelp, Facebook, and Google My Business. We employ our SEO team to manage all the reviews about your clinic, ensuring that your website is listed in Google’s good books.
Google My Business
Our SEO Strategy
Why choose Our SEO Services for Physiotherapists
HONEST. UPFRONT. STRATEGY FOCUSED.
We have helped clients grow their businesses in 7 plus countries including Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK and Canada.