Petals & Leaves Website Transformation
Hey Peeps, this week we want to bring to you a project that we recently completed for a customer in flower industry. Amy, the owner of Petals and Leaves, has two beautiful flower shops in Cherrybrook and Penrith. She is a dedicated businesswoman and her passion for flowers can be easily felt when you talk to her.
When Amy came to us, her website was running on a platform that was not meeting her business needs. Upon our analysis, we found that she may be losing business as there was traffic on her website but at the same time, her online customers were facing challenges navigating and ordering the flowers and gifts.
Here is a quick read of Amy’s concerns with the website and how we solved it.
- Joomla was difficult to update and manage
- Issues with the checkout process and failed payments
- Past web designers not able to fulfill promises on time
- Confusion and mixed responses to the potential solutions
- Provided clear and concise direction with a roadmap
- Migrated the website from Joomla to WordPress
- Re-designed the layout of the website to create a fresher look
- Provided a responsive theme that supports easy ordering of the products on offer not only on desktop but on different mobile devices.
- Empowered the business owner with a simpler web management backend along with the education
This is a snapshot of the Website Before & After.
Recently Amy left us a 5 star review on our Google my business page
Check out Amy’s new website – https://www.petalsandleaves.com.au
So what do you think? Please let us know in the comments if you are facing similar challenges or have anything to say about the project that we completed. In case you need a website contact our Sydney web design office.